Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kardashian

My sister and I absolutely love the Kardashians, we think they are hilarious and real. But today's post is about the oldest Kardashian sibling... Kourtney! I was looking at her blog, and I noticed she had a style section, which I found interesting. As I was browsing, I noticed myself slightly drooling over her clothes, and it came to my attention that I had a fashion crush. She mixes vintage pieces, with newer expensive pieces, and inexpensive items as well. Which is just amazing. She can look very Cali/ laid back, or very sophisticated and chic. Here are a few of her outfits that I just love, hopefully I can integrate some of her pieces into my wardrobe for less.


His shoes match her shorts!
Vouging


2 comments:

  1. What's kinda funny is that the last picture that you put of Kourtney was in the gossip mag and was in the fashion police section, and actually I like the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Scotts wearing cheetah shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!