Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stuck at Home

Hey you guys! Even though I'm on Winter Break I feel that I am getting even less sleep than usual. The good thing is that the weather is very Wintery (cold, rainy, windy, and miserable) and since I am stuck at home taking care of my sister- I have a lot of down time. We usually lounge in our sweats all day, until my mom takes us shopping or my dad takes us to walk our dog. But if I were to go outside right now this is what I would want to be wearing:



I am really craving a sweater dress- because it can work for winter, fall, spring, and San Francisco summer's. Usually I am not a fan of wearing boots with anything other than pants, but I am being converted slowly. I featured Madewell's infinity scarf again- it looks way too cozy. I love the drape jacket, which has shearling (which has been very popular as of late). Four more days 'till Christmas!! Christmas morning is always the best- except when my parents don't want to get up and open the presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!