Friday, November 12, 2010

Looking Good

This weeks best and worst will only feature the good, because I don't really like to focus on other people's mistakes, because in reality no one likes to be judged. I don't like to be judged, and it must really frustrate celebrities when some loser sitting behind a computer criticizes them. So from now on only the good. 
It was really hard to narrow down the outfits, because there were so many good ones, especially at the CMAs. Emma is wearing lace, which I mentioned yesterday,and feathers. Leighton is looking good in that burgundy/ wine colored gown. 
Meester shooting Ad Campaign for Vera Wang
Watson at Harry Potter World Premier in London

Paltrow at CMAs
Jayma Mays
I almost forgot the song of the week! I chose Horchata by Vampire Weekend. Just a fun song that makes you want to sing along. Bonus! You can get it for free on their website.



pictures courtesy of Perez Hilton

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Leighton looks so beautiful in that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I posted your cute pic on my FB page for now ;)

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cheetah-is-the-New-Black/100742516636561

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love!