Monday, November 8, 2010

The EMAs

I personally never watch award shows, I simply don't find them entertaining (except when I get to attend one, hello Taylor Lautner). But I love seeing all the glamourous and not so glamorous people of Hollywood. On Sunday the EMAs were cracking in Madrid, here are my pics for best and worst looks. Enjoy!
Worst

Best




Taylor and Ke$ha, separated at birth? Possibly. They looked trashy, but hey if they are comfortable wearing whatever it is they are wearing, mazel. But could Taylor put any more makeup on her face? 
Now to the fabulous... I loved Rihanna in a floor length Marchesa gown amidst all the minis.  Shakira and Emily looked great and I  am really digging Emily's blueish eye makeup, its different without being obnoxious. 
pictures via Perez Hilton and MTV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!