Monday, October 18, 2010

Getting Fit




In my efforts to feel more comfortable in my skin (and my fav. jeans!) I have enlisted my little sister to train me. Although my sister has no background in fitness, she borderline has a 4-pack. So we came up with a week-by-week plan. I would workout three days a week and each day would include 15 minutes of cardio and either abs, arms, legs, butt, or all over. 
And the only way I get through any workout, is music. You always have those jams that get you through those moments of self doubt. On today's play list:
1. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger: Daft Punk
2. Get Melted!: Shapes of Race Cars
3. I Like It: Enrique Iglesias 
4. Touch the Sky: Kanye West
5. Lost Without U: Robin Thicke
...to name a few


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love!